This post may contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission when you click the links but at no additional cost to you.
Oh my gosh, so many lovely things to share with you! I really hope you were able to snag your very own Erin Condren 2021 Spring Surprise box because I am in love with everything in it. So much fun to treat myself to the exclusive products and colors. If you haven’t received or opened your box yet, be forewarned that spoilers are below.
- The beautiful Daily Focus Journal is an exclusive to the box. It contains 3 months of daily journaling with weekly reflections, note pages, and reflection pages.
- The Mid Century Circles Mesh Tote Bag is so pretty! I can’t wait for the farmer’s markets to open for the season so I can take this with me.
- The Daily Planning Notepad is so amazing! It has a huge to-do list down one side, a section for your top 3 priorities, a dot grid area, and of course a notes section.
- These Watercolor Stickers have me excited to decorate something. The watercolor circles and swooshes are so pretty — I want to use them and save them!
- I am a big fan of color-coding my layouts, and these Gemstone Fine Tip Markers are perfect. The purple, pink, and green are so pretty, and exclusive to the box!
- Another exclusive to the box, the fun and sparkly Sunglasses and Mask Chain is so handy. Do you lose your reading glasses? Do you take your face mask on and off during the day? This was made for you!
- The Vegan Leather Mini Monthly Adhesive Tabs are a gorgeous teal which is exclusive to the box however the rose gold ones that are available are beautiful as well.
In addition to my terrific Spring Surprise Box, I also got my hands on a pair of Wonder Woman goodies. I have notebooks for all kinds of lists, and this fabulous new Wonder Woman Productivity Petite Journal is a lined journal with built-in to-do lists.
Plus, who doesn’t love Wonder Woman stickers!?!? “Pow!”
They make me embrace the catchphrase – Do All The Things.
I also have to mention planner-related FabFitFun goodies too. As part of my quarterly subscription box, I received two double-ended highlighters which are so handy for my layouts, a fun pack of flower stickers that will perk up all my spring layouts, and an un-dated daily planner. I love that it’s undated so that if I don’t need to use it every day, I don’t waste any space.