Who doesn’t love a good gift guide? It’s like someone else doing all the legwork and you get all the credit! And an Etsy gift guide makes for truly unique and wonderful gifts. While we all know what Black Friday is, you might not be aware of Small Business Saturday. I love shopping small businesses, to support folks who are going the hard road of doing their own thing and doing it on their own.
The pinnacle of small business owners are Etsy shop owners – people who create and produce their own goods and put them out into the world. That’s why I’m so excited to talk with you about these planners, journals, and planning accessories straight from Etsy to you!
This post may contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission when you click the links but at no additional cost to you.
The editors over at Etsy have put together a beautiful collection of journals and planners that you have to check out! I do want to point out a few of them in particular that caught my eye:
- This customizable birth flower name journal would be perfect for your mom or a new mom you might know.
- I saw this terrific bundle of 5 mini leather journals and immediately thought of stocking stuffers or coworker gifts.
- I love a guided journal and this gratitude journal would be a beautiful gift for someone who needs a boost of self-reflection.
- If you’re searching for something with a more professional appearance, you have to check out this personalized padfolio.
An Etsy gift guide would not be complete without mentioning several of my own favorite vendors. I want to introduce you to:
- If you’ve never checked out Planner Kate, you’re missing out! She offers all kinds of planner stickers, including stickers that are the perfect size and shape for all your Erin Condren planners.
- Sunshine Sticker Co also offers stickers, and my favorites are the sticky tabs you can add to any planner or bullet journal.
- I just love my planner pouch from Naptime Craze Designs, not only does it hold my discbound planner together but it has all kinds of storage for my pens and supplies.
- If you’re looking for some fun and unique stencils, you have to check out Moxie Dori. It was one of the first stores I discovered when I started bullet journaling.